Before you enter to Turkey, you should visit evisa.gov.tr and apply for a Turkish visa.
- e-Visa is valid for touristic and trade purposes only. For other purposes such as education or work permit, please visit nearest Turkish Consulate.
- You can check if you are eligible for e-Visa by clicking “Main Page > Apply” and selecting your country/region of travel document.
- Each traveler must obtain a separate e-Visa, including infants and children (even if children/infants are included in their parents’ passports).
- Your travel document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date you intend to enter Turkey.
- Depending on your nationality, there may be additional requirements. You will be informed of these requirements after you select your nationality and travel dates.
- You can only make payment by Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay credit/debit card. The card is not required to be under your name. Kindly make sure that your card has “3D Secure System” and is open to international transactions.
- After you receive the “e-mail address verification message”, you must click the “approve” button and proceed with the payment within 24 hours. Otherwise, your application will time out, the system will not accept payment, and you will need to create a new application.